Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fine, I'll do it!

So after looking at all of my friend's fun blogs, I FINALLY decided to jump on the bandwagon. For some reason, I have gotten really bad at keeping in touch with people! I love getting emails, but I'm not a very prompt responder....sorry guys! This will probably end up being more of an "updates on Parker" page, but he's my life, so that's the way it is! Speaking of Parker, he's ALMOST crawling! Well, he's army crawling and has taken a few "crawl steps" on his hands and knees. Time to scramble to child-proof the house! Today we were upstairs and he discovered the bookshelf...he unloaded the bottom shelf. I decided to take him downstairs for a while, but while we were down there, he discovered the entertainment center where he pulled out as many DVD's as he could get his hands on. I probably would have stopped him, but I was talking to my mom on the phone, so I was glad he was entertained so I could talk! Parker is such a fun baby! He's a little chatter box saying ma-ma-ma and da-da-da constantly. Everywhere we go we get comments on his big blue eyes and blonde hair (that's usually sticking straight up). We can't imagine life without him.

No comments: