Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sorry we've been MIA...

Sorry my mommy hasn't been very good at updating her blog lately. It's kind of my fault, so let me explain. I've been busy:

1. Being sick with an ear infection...not fun!

2. Feeding the cows at Thanksgiving Point.

3. Walking away from scary pony rides.

4. Going to the Scarecrow Festival with Jacob.
5. Visiting the "Witchy Poos" at Gardener Village with my mommy's friend, Aubrey.

6. Playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with Aunt Marci and Jacob.
7. Going to COLD, SNOWY BYU football games.
and most importantly...

8. I have a new girlfriend named Ellie. I walk around the house saying "Ellllla, Ellllla" all day long! Good thing our moms are good friends and they live two houses away...I get to see lots of Ellie. I definitely have a thing for older women!

8 comments:

Diane said...

It's good to see a post...I've missed you! Looks like you've been busy having lots of Halloween fun! Cute girlfriend!

Grandma Hand said...

How fun to be going to all of these places. I LUVVV the pictures and how Parker has grown and changed. He isn't afraid of anything or to go anywhere as long as mommy is there. How is the ear doing now?

Annakaisa said...

How fun that you got to take Parker to a Pumpking Fest! We were planning on doing that with Emma too.

Maylene said...

Oooh, how fun (well except for the ear infection). I love all the Halloween pictures from Thanksgiving Point (or wherever they were from). And I am sooo jealous that you guys can go to BYU games! By the way, you look great for being pregnant. Honestly if I didn't know you were, I probably wouldn't be able to tell! Happy Halloween!

Christie said...

Welcome back, you were missed.

And you look WAY too cute pregnant, girlfriend. Not fair!

Kimberly said...

Since when did Parker stop looking like a baby? He looks so much older! Cute pics I want to go to the witchy place.

Michael said...

we've all been wondering...thanks for the update, parker.

Rachel said...

Don't you love Halloween time (or any holiday for that matter!) There's so much fun stuff to do with kids! I love the pictures!