Friday, January 2, 2009

Beauty Tips I Learned on New Year's Eve...

This year marked the second year of our now annual sleep-over tradition on New Year's Eve: our good friends come over, we have dinner together, we all put our kids to bed, we play games to ring in the New Year, sleep for a few hours before the kids wake up, have breakfast together, then go about our New Year's Day. I was UGLIER than ever this year as we bid farewell to our friends. Here's what I learned...

How to avoid unbecoming smelliness:
How to avoid red, puffy, swollen eyes (and a minor heart attack):
How to avoid full-blown, fatigue-induced ugliness:
How to avoid weight gain as the New Year begins:

My mom always told me sleepovers made me ornery. She never told me they made me ugly, too! Find out why I'm so ugly today at Fit Me Pink!

P.S. My Christmas post will be up soon!

2 comments:

Darci said...

I can't wait to see all the Christmas pictures. No one has been putting any up and I am going through withdrawals.

Diane said...

I don't know if I dare to venture over to your Fit Me Pink blog...Reading about your New Year's experience may just send me over the edge! Hearing it was bad enough!!!