Monday, August 30, 2010

Lily Jo...What A Blessing!

As the third child, Lily hasn't had many opportunities to be the center of attention. On August 15th, however, that all changed. The day was ALL ABOUT LILY! She was thrilled! Grandma Cathy made her a GORGEOUS dress for the occasion. She looked like a princess, and she knew it...she was all smiles!

We were supposed to be posing for family pictures with our little princess, but couldn't resist kissing those cute chubby cheeks. Yummy!

We felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many of our family and friends on Lily's special day.

She's only two months old, but I already can't imagine life without her.

Lily's completely spoiled. And if she keeps being as good as she's been for me, I'll keep spoiling her! From my experience, being spoiled comes with the territory of being the third child. Right, Michael? I guess I wouldn't have it any other way! We love you, Baby Lily!

2 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

Awww! I hate I missed Lily's big day! The third always deserves to be spoiled if they are as sweet as Lily and Lizzie!! Lily is a doll!

Kimberly said...

I still can't get over how much Lily looks like Parker! Amazing! She is such a sweet baby!