Saturday, December 22, 2007

He Said, "I've been watching you, dad..."

I love the song "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins because it is SO TRUE how kids imitate everything their parents do (even at 19-months)! I didn't realize how observant Parker is with our "morning routine," but he knows what we do with everything. He LOVES playing with Joe's glasses (he says "glasses" really well, I might add....he pronounces it, "gla-gless"). He loves brushing his teeth, but only with one of our toothbrushes. He shaves his face with Joe's electric razor, and puts deodorant right where it goes...on his neck! He has put my eyeshadow on a few times, but that particular eyeshadow is no longer in working order, so we had to put a stop to that one. It's amazing and rather scary to me how this little person is watching every single thing we do, and wanting to be just like us. Watch out world!

No comments: