Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Announcing Tate Lee Moeller

Well, we are leaving for California in about 2 hours, but instead of packing, I thought I needed to get this posted! I totally have my priorities straight! Yesterday we visited Marci and Marcus at the hospital and got to meet Tate...the newest member of the Moeller family!
He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Look at all that dark hair. He weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and has the cutest little chubby cheeks.
Parker was really curious and wanted to yank Tate off my lap. I still can't believe how fast Parker went from THAT to THIS!
Here's a cute family picture minus Jacob...the big brother. Congratulations Moeller Family!!!!

4 comments:

Annakaisa said...

More cousins for Parker! That's so excting. The baby sure looks cute and so small compare to Parker. And tell Marci that she looks way good, even though she just delivered. You should have seen the pictures of me at that point. Not a pleasent view. ;) You look way skinny too! I hope you are having wonderful time in the wedding.

Grandma Hand said...

I am so glad that you have your priorities strait. I am sure that would help if I would even make my priorities. That picture of a new "mom" is so interesting because she looks like she is just posing with a new baby. Why don't new "moms" look tired and disheveled?

Diane said...

What a cute little guy!! He makes Parker look so big! Tell Marci congrats and give her our love.

Michael said...

I'm glad I thought you told me his name was Tape. That would have been a really original name.