Monday, June 4, 2007

Sunday nap...

Yesterday Joe and I came home from church and were kind of sad that we didn't have any visitors or anywhere to go. A few minutes later the doorbell rang...Michael came to surprise us! He'd been at Grandma Hand's house, so came over on his way home. I decided to make cookies, so Michael was talking to me in the kitchen while I made them and Joe was playing with Parker in the living room. At some point, Joe decided he was tired and fell asleep on the couch. Parker made his way over to the kitchen since his daddy wasn't paying attention to him anymore. Not too long after that, Michael disappeared. I thought he was in the bathroom or something. A few minutes later Joe must have gotten uncomfortable on the loveseat, so he went into our room to continue his nap. When I went to look in the bedroom, Michael and Joe were both asleep on the bed! I thought it was pretty funny...I'm glad Michael's so comfortable at our house! Funny boys...I'm the one who needed a nap!

5 comments:

Diane said...

That is sooo funny! I wonder who would have looked after the Parker boy if you had snuck off to take a little snooze!

Michael said...

Yeah, Joe and I were in and out of naps all afternoon while you stayed awake...poor mom.

Kimberly said...

That is so funny. I want a nap!

Grandma Hand said...

I thought that that was so funny and so very natural for you to be the one that didn't have the nap. I am so glad that Michael feels so comfortable that he can nap anywhere. I just want you kids all of you to feel comfortable with all of us I think that is the most important thing of all.

pzierse said...

love the pictures!! love ya